Things to consider…
Why do you need finance?
You may be in the process of setting up a new business, trying to raise working capital to allow your business to grow, wanting to invest in plant and equipment, land or refurbishing a building. Our qualified advisers can point you in the right direction and offer impartial advice on the best options available.
What options are there for raising finance?
The most suitable finance option for your business depends on many things, including:
- How much funding you need
- Your current business revenue or if you’re a new business
- Whether or not you’re willing to offer personal assets as security – this can make it easier to get funding but is risky if you’re not able to maintain payments
- Whether or not you own a business property – this can make it easier to get funding
- Whether or not you’re willing to sell shares
Are you eligible for any grant support?
This very much depends on the stage of development of your business and what type of expenditure you are looking for grant support towards. Grants are delivered through various regional and national government channels and are part of a constantly changing landscape which our advisors can advise you on.
What we can do for you?
Whether you are looking to raise funds for your business through loan funding, the sale of shares or by applying for business grants, there is always a certain amount of paperwork required, not least of which is a comprehensive business plan.
With many years’ experience dealing with the development of business plans and helping clients apply for finance and funding, our qualified advisers can help you identify the right options and assist with the completion of your application forms and supporting documentation.