Tik Tok Workshop
July 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to know more about Tik Tok and how to use it for your business. Eligibility criteria applies and you must be an SME with a business operating in the Lincolnshire area.
• Tik tok interface (getting around the app)
• Tik tok features (duets, stitches and sharing)
• Creating video Demo
• Creating a profile (changing settings for best experience)
• The algorithm and how to find your customers
• Video creation with tutor support
About the course deliverer
Kirsty Metcalf NET UK
I have a bachelor’s degree with honours in multidisciplinary design with a specialism in product design and a PGCE teaching qualification. I have worked within the education sector for 2 years in creating and delivering both creative arts and digital courses. I have worked for the past 10 years as a freelance artist and designer. As a freelance designer I work with businesses in creating logos, social media content and branding elements using the Adobe creative suite. This year for Net I have created our social media courses which have been a great experience and success.