Money Matters Workshop
June 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This short, 60-minute session will introduce you to the most important subject for any new business – the money. How to raise it, how to make it, how to manage it and how to make it go further. There are best practices and many regulations around the management of your business finances you need to understand and this free live webinar should help get you on the right track.
The Importance of Knowing your Numbers – An Introduction
• Mindset and the support available – from E-Factor Business
Financing your Business
• Guidance – from Jane Cusse from Finance for Enterprise
Managing Accounts and Software
• Presentation from Colette Spence of Spence Accountants
• What type of businesses are you considering?
• VAT and Making Tax Digital
• Types of Software
• Software overview and demonstration
• Other apps
Managing Your Cash Flow
• Cost control
This session will be delivered by Colette Spence of Spence Accountants and Jane Cusse of Finance for Enterprise.