Empathy: The Engaging Customer Experience Workshop
September 14 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
‘A deep-dive into the world of the 21st century customer experience and why empathy is the missing link.’
The session will enable you to readily identify your current ’empathetic index’ and why this dramatically influences all your business relationships.
– The current context of customer service post-pandemic
– Why the ‘sensory acuity’ of a customer will always outweigh the transaction
– Developing your own ‘memory magic’ to build trust and understanding
– The 4 stages of empathetic questioning
– A master class of communication: how modal language will be your modus operandi
– The 3 secret ingredients to emotional intelligence
– Building a ‘customer charter’ that you have never seen before!
About the course deliverer
Delivered by Matthew Storey of The Human Storey
The customer service ‘transformation motivator’, Matthew passionately cares for the growth of others and has a unique memory for people and their needs. His focus has always been on facilitating the provision of an outstanding customer experience and this led to his career into the field of training, coaching and mentoring across the globe. His talent in understanding the customer journey has seen him become a published author and his book ‘The Three ‘Rs’ of Customer Service’ continues to receive multiple outstanding reviews. He is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and has developed award-winning customer service programmes. Worked in 7 countries.
When Matthew began his own company, his vision to empower others through learning began to reach a much wider audience. Since then, his work as a business trainer and qualified life coach has seen him train and develop thousands of people across the UK and abroad – across multiple industries.